Pro-Care Other Services

Immigration Problem

Do you have Immigration Problems? We can help solve your immigration problems. Our Regulated Immigration Consultant is experienced and had dealt with different immigration issues. If you have submitted an immigration application and experiencing the following issues:


Delayed /Pending ApplicationIf your application /file has exceeded the set service standards that each Canadian Immigration Visa Post is expected to meet with respect to each Canadian Immigration program, we can help you analyze your case and create an action plan to get your application update and come to final disposition.


Application RefusalIf your application was refused and would like to appeal, you may retain our service by providing you an analysis of the refusal decision and will advise you the solution that maybe available to reverse the refusal decision.


Permanent Resident DeterminationIf you did not comply with the residency requirement and violated the immigration and refugee act, you might loose your permanent residency status.


Spousal Sponsorship Appeal If you submitted a Spousal Sponsorship overseas and your application was refused, you may retain our service to file a notice of appeal and represent your case.


Work/ Study/ VisitorsPermit (expired)if your work permit, study permit or visitor's permit has just expired, we can help you restore your status.


Professional Immigration Representationif you have submitted an immigration application by yourself, or have submitted with a regulated immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer, but for some circumstances you want to change for another third party representative. You can retain our services.


Please contact our Regulated Immigration Consultant by email at or call 905 565 1908 to schedule an appointment.