Citizenship and Permanent Resident Card Application
Renewal of your PR Card –if you are in Canada and needed to travel outside, we can help you renew your card if you meet the residency obligation.
Travel Document – if you are outside Canada and your PR card is expired you need to apply for a temporary travel document from the nearest Canadian Visa Office in order to travel to Canada.
If you are a permanent resident of Canada you may apply for Canadian Citizenship by naturalization subject to the following conditions:
- is aged 18 years or over
- is a permanent resident
- has lived in Canada for a total of 1095 days during the four years preceding the application for citizenship, including two years as a permanent resident
- has knowledge of Canada (as demonstrated by taking a test, which is required as part of the application process, but only if the applicant is between 18 and 54 years of age)
- is not a subject to any criminal prohibitions
- is not a war criminal
- must have adequate knowledge of one of the official languages of Canada by showing proof of language test result. You need to pass a written /or oral language test
- must be able to understand and speak basic English or French language
- is not subject to any prohibition under the Citizenship Act and or
- is not under a removal order
If you have met all of the conditions given, or you citizenship application was returned to you for some reason, we can help you analyze and check your eligibility to avoid delays.Please contact our Regulated Immigration Consultant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 565 1908 to schedule an appointment.