Nova Scotia Foreign Worker Recruitment
The Nova Scotia Labour Standards Code provides rules about employment rights, including rules that protect foreign workers. This new rules is about recruiting and hiring foreign workers to work in Nova Scotia.
Beginning on May 1, 201 individuals who recruit foreign workers must have a license from Labour Standards. Foreign worker recruitment includes the following activities:
- helping an employer find foreign workers for employment in Nova Scotia
- helping foreign workers find jobs in Nova Scotia
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant is a licensed Foreign Worker Recruiter in Nova Scotia. Please check the registration from this link.
The Nova Scotia labor standard prohibits charging or collecting a fee from any worker including foreign worker as a fee for helping to find a job in Nova Scotia.
As a licensed Nova Scotia foreign worker recruiter, we can:
- Assist you with the selection of the right Candidate – when recruiting foreign skilled workers, there are certain things to consider, such as the English skills, education/ training and work experiences.
- Assist you with the pre-screening of the right candidate – by reference checks, interview the applicant, employment history verification, police checks, education verification.
- Matching the right candidate to Canadian employers
- Facilitate the processing of LMO or AEO from Human Resource Development Canada – by following all the necessary steps in hiring temporary foreign worker, such as advertising, making sure that employers follow the required checklist to ensure that all documents are submitted to avoid delays, submitting an application for LMO or AEO.
Please contact our Regulated Immigration Consultant by email at email@example.com or call 905 565 1908 to find out help we can help.
IMMIGRATION KNOWLEDGE 100%
Client Care 100%
Accessibility & Availability 100%
Integrity and Certifications 100%